Sent by Asma Zahid
1) Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
2) To Err is human, to forgive is not a company policy.
3) My road to success is always under construction.
4) Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always flow towards the non-smoker.
5) It's funny but in order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
6) All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive or fattening or married to someone else.
7) Since Light travels faster than Sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
8) Everyone has a scheme of getting rich? Which never works until you cheat.
Three ways of spelling me there be.
The first is an odour, a smell if you will.
The second some money, but not in a bill.
The third is past tense, a method of passing things on or around.
Can you tell me now, what these words are, that have the same sound?
Scroll down and see the answers.
Answer: Scent Cent Sent